Wednesday 25 December 2013

Anchorman 2

  1. I had  a plan to see Anchorman 2. I had never heard of the Anchorman movie that came out about a decade ago which was supposed to have been a hit. Will the act of watching Anchorman 2 be like having one's brains scooped out through one's nostrils while still conscious? 
  2. Afterwards overwhelmed with the urge to cringe like crazy at times but was impressed with the dreamlike motivations of the film.
  3. The entrance into the movie of the character Brick will never be forgotten and perhaps I might think twice about what's inside the breadcrumbs of my fried chicken in the future. 
  4. Echoes of small acts of surrealism peppered through the film
  5. Thumbs up from me even if he had a good debraining by the movie 
  6. Still 18 hours later, the effects of the weird confusion have not worn off. It is like being stunned by some predatary sea creature  

No comments:

Post a Comment