Wmmvrrvrrmm misread the BBC News headline "Leona suspect 'not fit for court'" as "Leona suspected of not being a dwarf"
Monday, 26 October 2009
Thursday, 22 October 2009
- On train home, Wmm started having hallucinatory visions regarding the feet of the young blonde lady sitting opposite him that he himself was sucking the toes of one of her feet, but it turned out that Wmm didn't actually fancy this woman and he wondered if somehow it was someone or something else in his place that would be doing all this sucking. He wondered about his now deceased friend Desi who used to wander the underground railways and be given a ride in the train drivers cab quite often, maybe it was him sucking the woman's foot, Wmm thought about the boney face of this man from the side and the toes of this woman entering his mouth, and then this representation of Desi transformed into a red brown colored bald skinny dwarf three feet in height who was half playing her toes as a set of panpipes, and then he grew bat wings, the dwarf's genitals were erect because of the fun it was having with the woman's toes and then there was another batwinged dwarf like him, both their genitals were spilling globs of fluid on the floor as they took turns to suck her toes, one pushing the other way at times to get at the toes turning into a full fight
- Later Wmm watched three Indian people having a conversation and from the finger of the Indian gentleman, a wart extended to become like a rod ending with a sweaty wrinkly testicle like bladder that inflated and deflated, while a kind of a three dimensional game board began to grow between the people filled, maybe from the man's hand, with little goo filled pits and wells where the three could stick there fingers and do strange things that didn't make sense and this was a kind of a musical instrument that would wheeze and whine, while the bladder would touch move around on the end of the rod touching people's hands and faces oozing fluid everywhere. Without it's presence, the three would have not been able to converse. (Wmm's friend Hup later informed him that often indian people did gather around a table full of edible titbits just so they could have a chat with one another)
- On the final bus home, an indian man got into the bus and it seemed as if someone was tearing him open down the centre as if he were some kind of a shell covered prawn or a knotted bread role and a sign along the road that redirected Rail replacement buses with "Turn Left" words transformed into the words "Torn Earth"
Posted by wmmvrrvrrmm at 22:17
Wednesday, 21 October 2009
Monday, 19 October 2009
Sunday, 18 October 2009
- On Sunday, 18th October 2009, after my trip to the café , I get to the last book shop open in London after all the others have closed, it is a cheap book shop packed with bargain books and had the other shops been open, it would have been empty. I step in there since it looked busy inside and the door was wide open, the woman standing at the counter is wearing a heavy coat.
- Then I wander/ wonder around the cheap books none catch my eye, they are all boring. I walk to the back bookshelf and immediately catch sight of the vision of some seedy little man offering his genitals to the mouth of a woman on her knees, they were not really there, but momentarily there like a mental hologram.
- Then I went back to the counter and imagined an elderly man taking many photos of the woman in her thick coat, and he was going to upload them onto some seedy internet website or who knows what he was going to do with them.
Posted by wmmvrrvrrmm at 05:21
Monday, 12 October 2009
The only hallucinatory things that I experienced today
- On the bus home, a middle aged lady was moving towards the door as she walked out and I watched her face extend forwards further and further as if she was some sort of a long faced reptile, possibly a snake. Her mouth opened up wide and she gave a high pitched bark merging in with a hiss. I guess that this woman turning into a reptile in my mind's eye is probably what makes her human
- I misread a sign at a hypermarket "This is a pay on foot car park with 2 hours parking for Sainsbury's customers" as ""Please pay for your foot marks for 2 hours"
Posted by wmmvrrvrrmm at 05:30
Tuesday, 6 October 2009
Wmmvrrvrrmm misread the BBC headline "Obama speaks to doctors on reform" as "Obama spanks the doctors on platform"
Wmmvrrvrrmm misread the BBC headline "Race to help India flood stranded" as "Rare help for Indian food stains"
Wmmvrrvrrmm misread the BBC headline "Freeze top public pay - Darling" as "Freezepop for public gay darling"
Posted by wmmvrrvrrmm at 15:57